Advert

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Human's heart.

 
There have been some unhappy things happening at home recently which I don't wish to elaborate here. But through this incident, I saw how fast a human heart can change, and how evil money can be. I'm really disheartened and speechless. Despite treating her as part of our family with all the freedom she wishes for, yet such unbelievable things happened. I know it's common, but I just cannot accept the fact that it will happen on her, on us. I thought we were a big family including her. We were really happy and glad that we had her, but, why must she destroy the love, the trust, every single thing??
 
I don't know how this incident can affect me so badly. I had no appetite nor any mood to work. It felt like as though I can no longer trust anyone anymore. I know I sound melodramatic, but one thing you have to know about me is that, I am an emotional freak! I have a weak mind that allows my thoughts to run wild. I know it's not healthy, but it's inborn, and it's running in my veins for the longest time.
 
Big Sigh... 
 
 
 
 
My everything.
I wouldn't change anything for anyone of them.
 
It's us against the world now.
 Love you all.