Advert

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Gone were the days.

It's the 5th week of the 16 weeks of stress handling 6 modules at a time. Every single mods this sem is a killer especially Employment Law which I seriously don't know a single shit of what the lawyer was blabbering so far.
 
This stress is far too much. The worst ever since uni life started and I am at the verge of breaking down. I know there isn't much happy post from me recently, but I truly do feel like I'm tearing into pieces soon. Juggling school and part-time isn't easy and with the recent domestic issue happened recently, I'm added with more loads on my shoulder by sharing the burden of household chores with the pitiful greatest mommy.
 
I was taught in my career development class saying that everyone has stresses and we do need a way to deal with them. I do have my ways of stress-relief, but I think I'm slowly losing them. I know this may sound pessimistic, but, there's really nothing for me to look forward to anymore. Not the after school/work timings where I can have a well-deserved dinner with the love ones, not the usual shopping weekends, not the movie-craze I used to be, not any holidays or trips, no nothing at all.
 
It's another 11 weeks before term break and then winter term starts. I forsee more hectic days coming ahead. Sigh..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



I miss those days, those smiles, and those holiday moods.




** Sometimes, I just wished someone can just hug me tight and tell me everything is gonna be ok. Someone who can help me be my source of motivation.**