Advert

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Not Enough


 
4 days in Bkk the past weekend isn't enough! But I had lots fun there with the family and the boy. Stayed in the new beautiful hotel which has the best location and I wished I could just stay on for more shopping like what mili sissy is doing right now. That brave girl was supposed to fly back tonight, but she extended her stay for another week. Goodness me! Hope she's doing well there.
 
Anyway, it's the 4th day of school and I'm already starting to feel the stress. For the first time, it's a 16 weeks semester and we have got a total of 6 modules to juggle ! I wanna have more holidays, more shopping, more non-stop eating!! I do not have lessons on Mondays and am wondering if I can do a short getaway during one of the weekends? Because 16 weeks is hell too long for me. Sigh..
 
Alright! Enough of the whinnings. Will post a proper one (probably the continue of Taipei trip) the next time I'm free :)
 

 

Thanks S.shine for being so patient with me throughout the whole trip.
Loveyou!