Advert

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Christmas 2012

The boy surprised me with a short weekend staycation at Studio M boutique hotel for christmas.












I must agree that the concept of their rooms are cool and ideal. Knowing that their rooms are small and the space constraint, Studio M make good use of their limited space by dividing their rooms into upper and lower decks, separating the bed from the living area and bathroom.



Spent 2 consecutive nights at Beer Market which was just about 10 mins short walk. It was my first experience there and I enjoyed their concept of beer trading. We were like hoping and praying that prices for Erdinger beer would drop during the next market and when it did, we immediately purchase 2 pints for ourselves. Haha! Great Experience but too bad it was too dark for good photos to be taken:(

Overall staycation was totally crap due to some issues which I don't wish to elaborate. And I honestly think Studio M isn't worth spending 2 nights due to its location unless you're a party animal.

Thank you boy for the short staycation and I hope you love your iPad Mini which the surprise failed badly.