Advert

Thursday, November 15, 2012

our home..

 
It was the 2nd super long weekend for me in this month when I don't need to be in school from Saturday til Wednesday. Spent ample time with the boy and I really appreciate those moments very much.



And yesterday, on the 14th which is one of my favourite number, the boy and I finally made one of the biggest decision thus far. Nope, it's not about popping the million dollar question cos we both respected our decisions of establishing stable career paths first. Instead, we visited HDB hub for an appointment as early as 8.30am to have our flat selected :D I'm not sure if this consider lucky to you, but to us, having a queue number of 86 out of the 162 units is amazingly unbeliveable! And what made us felt that our prayers had been heard was that one of our unit choice was still available! Despite the fact that there is more than 160 units available for that BTO, the boy only filtered out 9 units out of the 162 and gosh, we actually got our first choice out of the 9 and I am very thankful for all the luck and prayers showered on us.

On a sad note, I'm actually having mixed feelings about the new flat which I know I shouldn't be at this point of time. No doubt that I am really excited about having a home of our own, but, the thought of us being in debts for the next couple of decades really kills me inside. It's like a huge burden just landed on our shoulders which we have to carry for a very long time. Moreover, still being a full-time student without a stable job and reasonable income, I'm not sure how are we gonna do it when the flat is exceptionally expensive :( I don't know what will be coming for me in future or rather, would I be able to get a job. Are we too rush in getting the flat especially when I'm still a student? But, if we are gonna wait, I wouldn't imagine property prices in future or if we will still be this lucky again the next time. Sigh..

Now, I cannot deny being old and cannot believe that I have to go through these life experiences of an adult.


 


On the happier note, I am really thankful and appreciate the boy for doing everything for us. The enrolling, filling up of application forms, printing of necessary documents and all other processes needed for applying the flat. All I ever did was just following him closely. haha!



Love this annoying boy of mine.
Thank you so much.!