Advert

Sunday, November 4, 2012

disgust.

I know I should be feeling supportive at this point of time, but honestly, Idk why but I feel disgusted at how the whole team works. The words of encouragement and praises that seemed so insincere and fake. What transformation?  What system? They are all total rubbish that the "system" made it sound so nice. What's worst is that you are slowly becoming like them. Like as though they have poisoned you and captured your heart and soul and behaving like them. I received no praises nor encuragement from you, but they received everything from you. Teach me, through your "system", how can I not feel skeptical about this whole crap? How can I not feel upset and disgusted? If you people can't change the way I think, how are you all able to change or transform others? I really wonder..


ps: I've tried really hard to think like you guys..