Advert

Saturday, October 20, 2012

A battle against time

And so, the past one week was really crazily hactic. Dad and Mom went Taiwan to attend a wedding dinner and my new maid will only be here end of this month. So, being the eldest in the family, I had to take care of the household chores. With not much experience espcially in washing of clothes, I swear it was like hell. I literally gave up hand-washing because i felt the stinking pain on my hands and use my legs and feet instead :x The mopping of floor was also difficult and I was prespiring like mad after because the naughtly little rascal's saliva (dried yellow stains) was all over the floor (white tiles). White is such a beautiful color and it's one of my fav. But it is also a difficult-to-maintain color:( 
 
Anyway, thankfully I had mili sissy who helped out during my school days when Im not at home, and the sweetest boy to chauffeur little bro and me to school early in the morning and buy dinner back for the kids at home. Appreciated !Despite the fact that it was really tough, but I've gained quite a valuable experience.
 
 
Overdued pictures to Bkk with the family months ago.
 
 

 
 




 hahaha! My daddy loves acting cute infront of the cam.


 






Now that Mom and Dad are back, I'm not anywhere near the distress words like; rest, relax, take a break. Instead, it's another tough battle with school work and assignments which are due next week! *OMG!* It is so bad that I can only give myself at most 7hrs of sleep during weekends and chiong all the work during the rest of the day :( Even this blog post is done while I'm doing my assignments which explains why it looks and sounds so effortless.

Kgtg.

*self-reminder* Rest of Bkk and taiwan photos up next blogpost.

ps: so much for learning how to handle stress in my career development module...