Advert

Sunday, July 8, 2012

The sad part.

I've finally completed one semester for Fall, 5 weeks of torture (esp the American Politics module), quizzes, tests weekly. Worst, 2 exams on a same day last fri. :(
Despite the torturous heavy school load, I decided to spend my weekends working and so far, i've burnt 2 consecutive weekends.
Kinda proud of myself bcos I wouldn't have chose to schedule myself on the weekends (esp on Saturdays) in the past.
So now, life is nthg more than just school and work. Mudane. Sick. Boring. No-life. Anything you name it.


However, I am glad that I have the awesome rebel14 girls with me. I see them almost every single day. And i think my stomach muscles are firmer now from all the hard laughing whenever I'm with them. At times, I even laughed til I teared and my eyeliner smearged. Im thankful that I've them and they are the reason and my motivation to work on weekends, and attend all my daily 8am lessons :)

Anw, 2 pictures I took while working for the past 2 weekends. 2 BIG bouquet of roses (99 stalks) for wedding proposals.





All women are suckers for flowers. Esp such a big bouquet!



Oh yes, I actually witnessed a proposal while working last night and I was so glad that I am able to help with the surprises.  There were 2 couples, and one of the both dated for just 1.5 years and they decided to tie the knot! Incredible.
If it was me, I wouldn't have know how to answer prolly because I have no faith in relationships. Cos the bad things always surface after the honeymoon period. I've experienced it before and seen it happening to people around me.

The sad part of a relationship is that, once you finally let someone have you, at times, they stop doing what it took to get you.



Sad, but that's a fact.



On a happier note; no more 8am lessons for the next 5 weeks :D