Advert

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Beautiful places.

My mixed feelings and emotions right now are beyond words to describe.
Everytime I wanna vent it all out here, many considerations stopped me.
And today, I am still not gonna do it because my previous blog was filled with all cursings,swearings and ugly quarrels with my ex boyf.
I don't want this to be the second.

Only beautiful words, beautiful experiences, beautiful pictures allowed :)








The ride I take everytime I work.




The breathtaking view from my workplace!



At bad times, when my mind starts to wonder wild, I'll stand silently and watch. I'll see the beautiful things around me and try seeing the beautiful in nature hearts given by Mother God of the bad people. That is when I know my mind moves in the correct direction where I know I am in a beautiful perfect world.



This picture takes me back into my dreams. Brought to a place of tranquillity and serenity where the road of enlightenment is.
I was re-born.