Advert

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The 2econd and counting ...

A 2 months late post :x

The end of the month march marks the second anniversary for both the s.shine and I.
And since this busy boy is so held up with work and his new batch of recruits, and the fact that he had spent so much effort in my 22nd birthday surprise (which i rmb i havent blogged abt it yet :x), the nicest girlf on earth, yours truly, decided to plan for this special day of ours.

I have always sucked at giving surprises esp for the boy who is always so attentive and observant to whatever I am doing. But this time round, I managed to fool him and got his surprised. heh heh ! *proud of myself!

I lied to him that it was my boss's solemnization celebration at the Changi Village Hotel (actual was the next weekend at Sg flyer) and told him to be there at 2pm while I had to go there earlier to help out which the actual fact was that i went for an earlier check in.

And when he arrived, i picked him at the lobby and he was complaining how pai seh he was blah blah blah .. He was reluctant to come in and planned to wait for me outside the hotel. Thank god i managed to persuade him in.

Upon opening the room door of our room, he was surprised to see noone at all. And that was only when he knew the party wasn't real and the one - night stay was for the both of us, alone.




It took me quite some time to decide on what to do on this day. He suggested something simple like dinner movie etc..
But i felt it was my turn to do smthg for him to since he spent so much effort and time on my 22nd birthday.

I thought prolly a day alone for the both of us would be great. And bcos he wanted to teach me swim so badly (yes, i'm 22 yo and I can't swim!), a hotel with pool facilities was the best idea so that I wont have to embarrass myself at the public pool and professionals kids swimmers won't laugh at me.  
UNFORTUNATELY, big aunty came the day before! How annoying! But i was pretty much happy in the inside bcos I don't have to swim. I think it's god's will that I shldn't learn swimming? heh heh heh!

So, we went out for movie, lunch and back to hotel to nua until dinner time.




Love this picture








Heading out



Late lunch at Sakae Sushi @ Century Square
Prefer nihon mura though..


My fav cold dishes!










The Iseatan Japan fair at Tampines Mall.
Never fail to buy their custard fillings pancakes depite the heavy stomachs!




 The $5 milk ice cream.


Back to the hotel
And the boy starts playing with his cam again.















To the pool for some nice shots



 The reason to why I chose CV hotel is bcos of their rooftop pool!
Though I know other hotels like MBS and Naumi has one too, but I wanted smthg away from the buzzling city, a place of serenity which the boy love.

The pool and view was gorgeous !
But sadly, I wasn't able to dip into the pool :(












Headed over to bark cafe for late dinner cum supper.
Though it's just a mere 5 mins drive from my home, I've never visited the cafe before :x








So glued onto the tv screening soccer match








 Love the nachos and the 3 sauces that comes with it.
I love the sour cream sauce best!


Seen and heard many people raved about their wings.
But I personally felt it was kinda overrated.


Thin crust pizza that was so-so only too.
I miss timbre's duck pizza !!!

After which, both of us went back to the hotel and KO-ed til the next morning.



Buffet breakfast and sea-salt cafe!
They served wide varities of cuisine, from western to chinese and I was so spoilt for choices.
Not only that, the food was so yummy that I went for more rounds. Glutton me !





The boy's favourite and must-have!


It was a simple yet satisfying celebration.

Baby, I know I may have said this before and it may bore you, but again, I wanna thank you for every single thing you've done for me.
No words can describe my gratitude and how lucky I am to have you.
We've been through ups and downs, and we overcame many obstacles that came in our way.
I don't know how smooth or bumpy this love journey would be,
but i know for sure that we will overcome all hurdles like how we did.
With you around, I fear nothing at all.
Love you.